Business Set-Up Consultation Package
1 hour of “ask an attorney anything” business consult AND your entity set up!
10% discount (but only if you ask for it!)
Lock Down Your Business Documents
I help commercial real estate professionals and business owners lock down their legal rights in contracts, leases and other legal documentation.
Customized, tailored legal solutions for your unique business.
- Go-to, on-call legal advice when you need it.
- Understand the risk, mitigate the risk, and get the deal done.
- Affordable and transparent cost structures.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
• Lease document reviews (lease, amendments, renewals, SNDA/estoppel, other contracts)
• Real estate purchase and sale and due diligence
• Lease contract document drafting, review, negotiation
• Lease buyouts and terminations
• Lease negotiation strategy and counsel
• Landlord and Tenant representation
• Construction contracts, warranty, expansions
Small Business Counsel
• Draft, negotiate and review business contracts, business documentation and agreements
• Fractional general counsel, and ad hoc legal counsel, limited representation services
• Disaster recovery planning and business continuity
• Franchise agreements and business strategy
• Corporate formation and business planning
• Mergers, acquisitions, leases, sale and purchase agreements
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
Jenna goes above and beyond for her clients. She wants to make sure you are protected. She has been instrumental in taking care of my legal documents like engagement letter, proposals etc. She is very knowledgeable and equally interesting!
Jenna was extremely helpful as I transitioned my business from VA to TX. The things I valued most about working with her was the guidance she provided along with her responsiveness to all of my questions.
Jenna helped me tremendously when I was setting up my business. She took care of all the paperwork, answered all the questions I had, and provided helpful suggestions to make the process a breeze. Along with her work to get my business formed, she also created contracts for me to use with my customers to make sure everything is on a solid legal footing. I had a great experience working with Jenna and would recommend her to anyone looking to start their own business!
Jenna was my first experience retaining an attorney and working with her was an absolute pleasure. The professionalism, promptness, and level of care with which she handled every step of my office lease negotiation ensured a smooth process and helped me proceed with confidence. I can’t thank her enough for all of the hard work and dedication to helping me grow my business. Highest recommendation given.
I highly recommend Jenna! She got back to me quickly and offered multiple ways that she could assist me with my legal problem. She was kind, gracious, professional and resourceful. I really appreciated how responsive she was. It was very apparent how knowledgeable she was regarding commercial real estate law.
Over 10 years of dedicated Commercial Real Estate Experience.
Executed Leases in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
Multi-state Franchise Experience
Specializing in Helping Small Business Owners and Commercial Real Estate Professionals.
Representation for Tenants, Franchisees and Landlords in their unique business cycles.
Fair and Equitable Negotiations Practices.
Drive to Mitigate Risk, Without Impeding Business Operations.
Adept in Resolving Multi-Party Negotiations.