Tailored legal solutions for your commercial real estate leases and transactions.
I help protect savvy business owners by negotiating favorable commercial real estate lease and contract documents.
Don’t sign on the dotted line until you know, for sure, what you are getting.
Areas of Practice
Real Estate Leasing
- Lease negotiations
- Landlord and tenant representation
- Investor and 1031 exchange transactions
- Contract review and negotiation
- On-call legal advice when you need it
- Affordable and transparent cost structures
- Business document consultation and drafting
- Understand and mitigate the risk
- Strategic legal planning
- Over 10 Years of Dedicated Commercial Real Estate Experience
- Multi-state Franchise Experience
- Focusing On Business Owners and Commercial Real Estate Professionals
- Representation for Tenants, Franchisees and Landlords
- Drive to Mitigate Risk, Without Impeding Business Operations
- Adept in Resolving Multi-Party Negotiations
- Results Oriented Lease Structuring and Review
Commercial Real Estate Leasing
• Lease document reviews (lease, amendments, renewals, SNDA/estoppel, other contracts)
• Real estate purchase and sale and due diligence
• Lease contract document drafting, review, negotiation
• Lease buyouts and terminations
• Lease negotiation strategy and counsel
• Landlord and Tenant representation
• Construction contracts, warranty, expansions
• Investor and 1031 exchange transactions
Commercial Law Business Counsel
• Draft, negotiate and review business contracts, business documentation and agreements
• Fractional general counsel, and ad hoc legal counsel, limited representation services
• Disaster recovery planning and business continuity
• Franchise agreements and business strategy
• Corporate formation and business planning
• Mergers, acquisitions, leases, sale and purchase agreements
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
Information about Commercial Real Estate Investing
Contact Me About Your Situation
From Our Clients
“Having trying to extend a lease with my landlord for over 6 months I kept running into roadblocks with their Legal team. I found out quickly I did not speak “lawyer talk” and I needed someone fast to assist me. I found Jenna on Google
Jenna discussed and guided me with me the objectives I wanted in my new lease extension. Then she went to work. In just a few weeks Jenna had negotiated the lease with everyone of my objectives meet or exceeded.
The pricing was very well defined and reasonable.”
“Jenna is very thorough, responsive, and communicates in a detailed and understandable way. Jenna is upfront and spells it out exactly the way it is. If it wasn’t for Jenna’s honest advice, I would have just “kicked the can down the road”. With Jenna’s advice, my commercial lease situation was resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend Jenna!“
“Jenna is a highly professional attorney who will act in your best interest at all times. She maintains a very personable, yet high-energy aura while still being succinct and clear with her communication.
“I highly recommend Jenna! She got back to me quickly and offered multiple ways that she could assist me with my legal problem. She was kind, gracious, professional and resourceful. I really appreciated how responsive she was. It was very apparent how knowledgeable she was regarding commercial real estate law.“
“Jenna was my first experience retaining an attorney and working with her was an absolute pleasure. The professionalism, promptness, and level of care with which she handled every step of my office lease negotiation ensured a smooth process and helped me proceed with confidence. I can’t thank her enough for all of the hard work and dedication to helping me grow my business. Highest recommendation given.”
“Jenna helped me tremendously when I was setting up my business. She took care of all the paperwork, answered all the questions I had, and provided helpful suggestions to make the process a breeze. Along with her work to get my business formed, she also created contracts for me to use with my customers to make sure everything is on a solid legal footing. I had a great experience working with Jenna and would recommend her to anyone looking to start their own business!.”
“Jenna goes above and beyond for her clients. She wants to make sure you are protected. She has been instrumental in taking care of my legal documents like engagement letter, proposals etc. She is very knowledgeable and equally interesting!“
When I first reached out to get more info Jenna was the one who actually answered my call and questions right there on the spot. I was very impressed, and hired her to review a lease proposal for our new office. Jenna was extremely thorough, and I could tell she really wanted to get us the best deal possible. She made the entire process quick and easy. It was pleasure working with her!“
What Kind of Law Firm Do I Need? A commercial real estate law firm has a very particular area of practice. A law firm that dedicates the bulk of its practice to real estate will have more focus and experience than a law firm that lists commercial real estate as one...
https://youtu.be/c6KiS9j9--Q Zoning Hello landlords and tenants, I’m going to discuss "zoning" in commercial real estate leasing. My name is Jenna Zebrowski and I am the attorney behind LawByJZ.com. The landlord isn’t the only one who can decide how land can be used,...
https://youtu.be/N4Au2C8jjzw Year Hello landlords and tenants, I'm here to discuss the meaning of the word "year" in commercial real estate leasing. My name is Jenna Zebrowski and I'm the attorney behind LawByJZ.com. Everybody knows that a year is 12 months long....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNVpZRiLjiU X (or cross-hatch) Hello landlords and tenants. I'm going to discuss "X or crosshatch" in a commercial real estate lease and why it matters. My name is Jenna Zebrowski and I'm the attorney...