Tailored legal solutions for your commercial real estate leases and transactions.
The law firm helps protect savvy business owners by negotiating favorable commercial real estate lease and contract documents.
Don’t sign on the dotted line until you know, for sure, what you are getting.
Areas of Practice
Real Estate Leasing
- Lease negotiations
- Commercial lease and document review or creation
- Investor and 1031 exchange transactions
- Contract review and negotiation
- Business purchase and sales agreements
- Affordable and transparent cost structures
- Business document consultation and drafting
- Understand and mitigate the risk
- Strategic legal planning
- Over 10 Years of Dedicated Commercial Real Estate Experience
- Multi-state Franchise Experience
- Focusing On Business Owners and Commercial Real Estate Professionals
- Representation for Commercial Buy/Sell Lease Transactions, Real Estate and Franchisees
- Drive to Mitigate Risk, Without Impeding Business Operations
- Adept in Resolving Multi-Party Negotiations
- Results Oriented Lease Structuring and Review
Commercial Real Estate Leasing
• Lease document reviews (lease, amendments, renewals, SNDA/estoppel, other contracts)
• Real estate purchase and sale and due diligence
• Lease contract document drafting, review, negotiation
• Lease buyouts and terminations
• Lease negotiation strategy and counsel
• Construction contracts, warranty, expansions
• Investor and 1031 exchange transactions
Commercial Law Business Counsel
• Draft, negotiate and review business contracts, business documentation and agreements
• Fractional general counsel, and ad hoc legal counsel, limited representation services
• Disaster recovery planning and business continuity
• Franchise agreements and business strategy
• Corporate formation and business planning
• Mergers, acquisitions, leases, sale and purchase agreements
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
Information about Commercial Real Estate Investing
Contact Me About Your Situation
“Having trying to extend a lease with my landlord for over 6 months I kept running into roadblocks with their Legal team. I found out quickly I did not speak “lawyer talk” and I needed someone fast to assist me. I found Jenna on Google
Jenna discussed and guided me with me the objectives I wanted in my new lease extension. Then she went to work. In just a few weeks Jenna had negotiated the lease with everyone of my objectives meet or exceeded.
The pricing was very well defined and reasonable.”
“Jenna is very thorough, responsive, and communicates in a detailed and understandable way. Jenna is upfront and spells it out exactly the way it is. If it wasn’t for Jenna’s honest advice, I would have just “kicked the can down the road”. With Jenna’s advice, my commercial lease situation was resolved in a timely manner. I highly recommend Jenna!“
“Jenna is a highly professional attorney who will act in your best interest at all times. She maintains a very personable, yet high-energy aura while still being succinct and clear with her communication.
“I highly recommend Jenna! She got back to me quickly and offered multiple ways that she could assist me with my legal problem. She was kind, gracious, professional and resourceful. I really appreciated how responsive she was. It was very apparent how knowledgeable she was regarding commercial real estate law.“
“Jenna was my first experience retaining an attorney and working with her was an absolute pleasure. The professionalism, promptness, and level of care with which she handled every step of my office lease negotiation ensured a smooth process and helped me proceed with confidence. I can’t thank her enough for all of the hard work and dedication to helping me grow my business. Highest recommendation given.”
“Jenna helped me tremendously when I was setting up my business. She took care of all the paperwork, answered all the questions I had, and provided helpful suggestions to make the process a breeze. Along with her work to get my business formed, she also created contracts for me to use with my customers to make sure everything is on a solid legal footing. I had a great experience working with Jenna and would recommend her to anyone looking to start their own business!.”
“Jenna goes above and beyond for her clients. She wants to make sure you are protected. She has been instrumental in taking care of my legal documents like engagement letter, proposals etc. She is very knowledgeable and equally interesting!“
“Jenna is absolutely fantastic! She was so much more than just an attorney, she was a partner that helped us navigate a very complex lease. She helped us understand the terms in simple language that we could understand. Cannot recommend enough.“
“Jenna helped my husband and I go over a lease for a rental property to make sure we and our money were protected. She is smart, sharp and on the ball and seemed very knowledgable about Texas real estate law. She was very helpful in putting our minds at ease and knowing what to ask for. I would definitely recommend Jenna and would come back to her if and when we need an attorney.“
“I’ve worked with Jenna for 2+ years and she is wonderful. Professional, honest and to the point, you can expect great service and depth of knowledge.“
“Jenna established my LLC seamlessly. She has always been readily available via email or phone at any given time I’ve needed her for questions or issues. I couldn’t ask for better professionalism or customer service!“
“As a potentially new client, I was impressed with my first initial contact with Jenna. Far superior to all the other first contacts I sampled with other commercial real estate attorneys. After forwarding my contract to her; we had a phone appointment and I feel confident in her review, changes and suggestions. Thank you Jenna.“
What Kind of Law Firm Do I Need? A commercial real estate law firm has a very particular area of practice. A law firm that dedicates the bulk of its practice to real estate will have more focus and experience than a law firm that lists commercial real estate as one...
CAM Expenses There are expenses included in a commercial lease agreement that can be controlled, because they can be competitively priced or bid upon by competing companies. These include services like landscaping, repaving a parking lot, or trash removal. The...
What is a Net? A “net ” is an expense that is a cost incurred by owning a property. There are usually 3 main costs, which are: property insurance, real estate taxes, and operating expenses (or common area maintenance expenses). What kind of commercial...
The only revenue a landlord has is the rent, and the additional charges, it bills to and receives from the tenants. Landlords have to pay their own expenses, such as employees and supplies for maintaining the property. The landlord will charge the tenant a set...